Silver platform shoes for women are fabulous because they are so versatile. It matters not if you are tall, short, young, old, thin or voluptuous…you get the idea. Silver platform shoes are a work horse as great women’s shoes goes. Also, they are a wardrobe’s best friend and great for all stages and activities in a woman’s life.
A Sophisticated Choice for a First Date
1. Going on a first date is exciting, scary, and can be stressful in deciding what to wear; how to look-sexy, subtle, lady-like, chic, elegant…so many choices, so many decisions. Some women try on 30 or more outfits before they find one that is perfect for the date. Then, there are the shoes. What to get?
Silver platform shoes are a wise choice because there is a silver to enhance every skin tone: from platinum silver to grey silver to pewter metallic platforms for a warmer tone. Adding this shoe to your outfit will bring elegance, style without being trendy, and show the fun part of your personality, as well as being a little bit sexy.
Silver Sandals for Prom Shoes
2. Silver prom shoes go with any color dress you may fall in love with–even if you choose a gold dress. Mixing metals works; mixing gold and silver in clothing, jewelry, make-up, handbags and belts is interesting and fun. As a matter of fact, it is at the forefront of fashion this year.
Find a great pair of silver prom shoes and the dress will follow. Wearing silver platform shoes with a mini-dress, mid-length hemline or a long gown works. Worn with a mini-dress the platform shoe works in making your legs appear longer, leaner and they show off the definition in your calves, those beautiful, luscious curves. With a mid-length hemline, the platform shoe will help from looking dumpy by lengthening your shin bone. And, with a long gown, the silver platform lets the skirt flow and drape beautifully.
Silver Platform Shoes for a Great Bridal Shoe
3. Silver platform shoes are a much better choice than white for a few reasons. Silver shoes do not make your feet look big like white shoes do. White shoes are like a target, you look at the shoe, not the beautiful foot in the shoe. White pulls your eye to it.
Silver is elegant and stunning with white wedding gowns. Many white shoes have a purple, blue, or yellow cast which looks off with ivory or white silks and satins. An added benefit of a silver shoe or silver sandal is you don’t have to worry about dying shoes to match the dress.
Think about how beautiful your leg will look when your groom lifts your dress to remove the garter; what a nice surprise to see a sophisticated and subtly sexy silver platform shoe with a bit of shine and shimmer. Even better if it is a platform peep toe shoe and you have color on your toe nails for a bit of glam.
From the Office to the Cocktail Party
4. Not much more needs to be said about this. You can be tasteful at the office with silver platform shoes and yet transition smoothly to the cocktail party or theater date directly after work. No need to haul extra shoe cases with you.
Church for Sunday Best and/or Baptisms and Christenings
5. Again, silver is striking with white and pristine without being stuffy.
6. Silver platform shoes are a great neutral without going the boring beige route. Beige really doesn’t go well with many clothing colors and it, too–like white, can make your feet stand-out like a sore thumb.
Now, ladies don’t we want our feet admired and not stared at for a good laugh?
Silver shoes are great at the beach, boating, for cruises, exploring-whatever you chose to do on your vacations, a couple pair of silver shoes in different heights will take your wardrobe from casual to dressy.